Plan Your Legacy with Akron Community Foundation
Meet Our Donors
Naturally, you hope your assets last comfortably throughout your lifetime, with enough left over for loved ones. In fact, we expect you're reading this section because you want to leave a charitable legacy, too.
You've come to the right place.
With planned giving, you have exciting options to:
- Make tax-deductible gifts that earn annual income
- Make gifts that protect certain valuable assets
- Ensure the best asset (tax-wise) goes to friends and family members
- Guarantee your charitable wishes are carried out
We can help you:
- Identify your goals
- Discover gifts anyone can afford
- See how gifts can pay you income
- Explore gifts that protect assets
- Plan-a-gift® based on your goals with our online interactive gift planning tool
Considering leaving a legacy?
Check out our:
- Will planning wizard
- Suggested bequest language
- Personal financial calculators to estimate estate tax liability, capital gains, life expectancy and more
Want to talk?
Contact Margaret Medzie, vice president of development and donor engagement, who can work directly with you or your advisor to answer your questions or help you get started leaving your legacy.